Tanner got an 8 pointer and boy was he excited!!
I had gone to Clearwater Baptist Church for a program and didn't
know how long it would last. After it was over, I got in my van and
turned my phone back on and had like 4 voicemail messages and 10
text messages from my husband and son. They were both so excited and
apparently couldn't find the camera---cause it was in the VAN!!
They waited (not so) patiently and then we took pictures and off
to the processor they went. This one will cost us...it is gonna have to be
mounted! I wouldn't say no to this one...it did look nice and he is so
proud and works so hard with Todd all throughout the year to take
care of the deer leases and equipment.
He has earned himself the nickname "Deerslayer."
1 comment:
Way to go!
Post a Comment