Friday, October 10, 2008

Our new table....

After 14 years and 1 paint job, we decided it was time for a new table. The kids and I searched and looked and window shopped for months (hubby didn't have a preference). We found a table we liked really well and at a price that was reasonable---11 months ago! I talked myself out of it and thought I would paint the table one more time. Well, it didn't go so well. So, when we talked about exactly what to do: have the table professionally painted or buy a new one. We decided that since neither of us like the table any more, it would be so costly to have it professionally painted and the store was going to give us such a good deal on the table (they aren't moving much furniture obviously) we would go ahead and make the purchase. Sooooo here it is.......

and....we went ahead and got the buffet. When they told us what the price would be if this one sold and they had to reorder it was more than double. Sooooo.....we did it!

3 comments: